Why Are You Being “Pushed” to File Electronically?

 In

Paper claims are crippling the Insurance Industry. Considering that only 38% of all claims filed today uses electronic billing; the other 62% still file manually, using over 450 different forms. According to a recent study conducted by Arthur D. Little, Inc., the annual U.S. healthcare bill could be reduced more than $30 billion simply by compiling and transmitting patient information electronically.